Monday, September 22, 2008

A Perfect Love

That which each of us is, and cannot let go, is our common "I Am"....our common God that binds us as one...that we must share always, conscious or unconscious, as it comes home when we are open to it. It is personal. It is essence. Let it in. Here is all the God we want or need. This is the core of all that we may know, the kernel of awareness, the spark of substance disappearing in an ocean of the void.

A Pefect Love

He looked at her and said,
"I take you as my own, my breath, my blood,
the one that is the incense purifying
all the vessels of desire, the stream
that surges life through channels
dry with birth."

He knew the silence as his God.
He knew the presence of I am within him,
fair impossible beyond--
knew that there was nothing more
than emptiness creating,
nothing to surpass its beauty--
nothing more than now.
~

No comments: